Agile Mastermind Group
Join 4-8 peers and together we will create a focused support network to harness guidance and new perspectives for your biggest challenges and opportunities.
We will create a safer space for open discussion and courageous problem-solving.
Fresh ideas and ongoing support
We will get together online regularly to harness the collective knowledge, skills and experience of other people doing similar work to you.
Through a mixture of pair coaching, mentoring and case clinics you will:
- Create a supportive space to dig into your biggest challenges, opportunities, worries, and ideas in more depth.
- Leave with encouragement, accountability, and valuable learnings from others.
- Gain fresh ideas, diverse perspectives and multiple options to try.
Here's how it works:
- We will meet online for 2 hours every month over 6 months. (Dates and times will be agreed by the group)
- You will be expertly facilitated by Tilt.
- Your investment is £665 +VAT per person for the whole 6 months. (Can be split over 3 payments)
Introducing your group leader: Amy Shepherd
Amy Shepherd will be expertly facilitating this group. She is an Organisational Psychologist and senior level facilitator with over 20 years’ experience in the purpose-led sector.
Amy is an expert in guiding teams through change and has acted as a change agent to support high profile change programmes such as Cancer Research UK’s move to the world-class Francis Crick Institute.
Amy is an experienced Action Learning Facilitator and has facilitated numerous groups at Head and managerial level at organisations including the BBC, Marie Curie and the British Red Cross.
She will be there to guide you to have deep, impactful and safe conversations.